Pay your Goods and Services Tax (GST) and customs duties

When do I claim relief?select the arrow for more information

Please choose this option if you wish to apply for relief from GST and customs duties for temporary import, returned goods, transfer of personal belongings, inward processing, outward processing, goods imported on the occasion of marriage or personal property acquired by inheritance

Back to top
rating button